- Geneva will set the scene for the début of the new 500 “120th” family, the most elegant and best-connected range ever, celebrating the first 120 years of the Fiat brand.
- Available on 500, 500X and 500L, the new “120th” range is characterised by its brand new, sophisticated two-colour Tuxedo livery, an all-new feature for the 500X.
- Available Apple CarPlay support lets you control your iPhone® using your Uconnect touchscreen. It enables you to access Apple Maps, Apple Music, send and receive messages, make phone calls and more through Siri® or your 7-inch touchscreen.
- It also features Mopar Connect, the system of connected services offering roadside assistance and the possibility of monitoring the condition of a vehicle remotely in real-time via smartphone.
- The spotlight will also be on the new Panda Connected by Wind special edition. Springing from the collaboration between Fiat and the Wind 3 Group, it has 4G internet connectivity, courtesy of the “WINDPACK”, allowing users to simultaneously connect up to 15 devices and offering 50 GB of monthly traffic.
- Completing the line-up is the Tipo Sport 5-Door – the top-of-the-range model developed in collaboration with Mopar – with a striking black and white livery.